Monday, July 29, 2013

While Mommy was Riding the Exercise Bike and Talking on the Phone...

...there was mischief in the house. 

As I was looking through pics I took this evening of our pizza making process, all ready to illustrate a deliciously descriptive blog post about one of the deep passions of my life (the pursuit and perfection of pizza making), I discovered this photo:

Henry was off doing some yard work with Daddy, so there was no one left to defend the poor little Jude against the scheming of his big sisters. This appears to be evidence of lessons in curtseying.

There you have it.  As if I didn't have enough reasons to sway me from fitness into the elephantine abyss of a pear-shaped mom-body, now I have this hanging over my head.  Hmm....what should I pick today?  Being healthy or allowing my poor son's psyche to be damaged with glitter and nail polish?

 

No comments: