Friday, April 21, 2017

Biking for Burundi fundraising update

Wow, barely 4 weeks left before I head to Rwanda for 10 days (7 of which will be spent on the saddle of my bike pushing up and screaming down the steep hills)!!!  I just picked up my anti-malarial medications from the pharmacy, and tomorrow's weather looks good so I have a 60 mile training ride planned.

My fundraising goal has been $10,000 and to date I'm up to $7,295!!!  Here's something cool: the very first supporter is a friend of mine who donated $500 with a promise to double his donation if I reach $7,000 (not including his first donation).  That means I'm only $205 away from another $500 towards evangelism, development, and aid for Burundi!

Let's chip in to meet that threshold!!!  Here's the fundraising site:

https://www.youcaring.com/greatlakesoutreach-769532

No comments: